RFS: ipband (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I intend to maintain the orphaned package "ipband",
and thus I seek a sponsor for the new version 0.8.1-3.

It builds a single binary package:
ipband     - daemon for subnet bandwidth monitoring with reporting via email

The package appears to be pedantically lintian clean.

The upload would fix this bug: 553356

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/ipband/ipband_0.8.1-3.dsc

It would be a relief to see someone examine this package.
The upstream author received a much larger patch set from
me in November, but has not yet fullfilled his promise to
make a new release after New Years Eve, so some natural
actions are taken now instead.

Best regards
 Mats Erik Andersson, DM