RFS: xnbd - a Network Block Device client with support for Live Migration (second approach)

Hi,
I am still looking "xnbd". I already asked a month before [1], however I
got no reaction. So I will try again:

* Package name    : xnbd
  Version         : 0.0.3+hg20110222-1
* Upstream Author : Takahiro Hirofuchi <t.hirofuchi@aist.go.jp>
* URL             : https://bitbucket.org/hirofuchi/xnbd/wiki/Home
* License         : GPL-2+
  Programming Lang: C
  Section         : admin

It builds these binary packages:
xnbd-client - a Network Block Device client with support for Live Migration
xnbd-server - a Network Block Device server with support for Live Migration

The upload would fix these bugs: 612817

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I plan to use this
package myself anyway on a existing Debian Xen cluster. Therefore it
comes at no additional costs to me to share the package.
Moreover I have a general interest to become involved into Debian
development (please note there is another ITP [2] I own which is
currently being processed in the NEW queue), so I would like to share my
package.

The upstream package was improved by me, as I wrote man pages which are
shipped along the binary package (and have been merged upstream as
well). Therefore it appears to be lintian clean. Note there were some
uncertainities about the license before (i.e. whether the package is a
derivate of Wouter's NBD and therefore GPL-2 or actually GPL-2+ as
stated by the author, but this has been resolved upstream and adapted by
me with an updated package).

- - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- - dget