Re: GSoC 2011 project APT/dpkg declarative diversions

I think you are on slightly the wrong list. I understand your
confusion, this is the Debian mentors mailing list, but instead of
GSoc mentoring, this list handles package mentoring. The list you want
is the soc-coordination [1] list.

Chris

[1] soc-coordination@lists.alioth.debian.org