RFS: kpartsplugin

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kpartsplugin".

* Package name    : kpartsplugin
  Version         : 20101216-1
  Upstream Author : [fill in name and email of upstream]
* URL             : [fill in URL of upstreams web site]
* License         : [fill in]
  Section         : kde

It builds these binary packages:
kpartsplugin - Netscape-compatible plugin to embed KDE file-viewers into
browser

The upload would fix these bugs: 597110

My motivation for maintaining this package is it looks useful and it seemed an
easy way to start packaging :)

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kpartsplugin/kpartsplugin_20101216-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Michele Gastaldo

PS: please CC me as I have some problems in receiving this ML