Re: RFS: minidlna (updated package)

Hi Benoît,

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0.18-5
> of my package "minidlna".

[...]

Looks pretty good, and I really like the fact that multiple people seem to be
working on it, makes package maintenance a lot more future-proof :-) Built and
uploaded!

Just one thing, though, that I don't really like, which you might want to
reconsider for the next release:

rm -rf ${PIDDIR}

Couldn't this be avoided by doing some rm -f ${PIDDIR}* ; rmdir ${PIDDIR}
(probably you can't do an rm -f without *, which would have been even nicer). rm
-rf just feels so unsafe...

Many thanks for your work,
Michael