Re: RFS: ulatencyd - Daemon to minimize latency on a linux system using cgroups (2nd try)

On Sunday 13 March 2011 20:45:46 Alessandro Ghedini wrote:
> Ping?
>
> The new version of the package (0.4.10) is on mentors.d.n:
> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/ulatencyd/ulatencyd_0.4.10-1.
> dsc
>
> Cheers

Hi Alessandro,

sorry for my big delays, I didn't thought copyright review would be that
boring… :-)

Anyway, as I found no more comments to your package, I just uploaded it to the
NEW queue, where it will sit in some moments.

Regards,

OdyX

N.B. For future uploads, you can contact me directly (without CC'ing -
mentors), I'd be glad to sponsor future uploads for you.