Re: RFS: libapache2-mod-qos (updated package)

Hello Sergey,

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011, Sergey B Kirpichev wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 9.54-1
> of my package "libapache2-mod-qos".

Sorry for the delay, I had not forgotten you (otherwise I would have told
you that I can't do the upload). I have uploaded the package but:

It's only apparent...

$ debuild -S
[...]
Now running lintian...
W: libapache2-mod-qos source: maintainer-script-lacks-debhelper-token debian/libapache2-mod-qos.postinst
W: libapache2-mod-qos source: maintainer-script-lacks-debhelper-token debian/libapache2-mod-qos.prerm
Finished running lintian.

Strangely lintian does not show this warning when building the full package. I
have reported this as a bug against lintian.

> Note: this version set DM-Upload-Allowed debian/control field.

I have dropped this, while I have advocated you for DM, I was hoping that you
would get other recommandations besides mine as you have had several sponsors.

I have seen too little on this package to be confident that you are able to
manage it. I have asked you to switch to debhelper 7 tiny rules files for
example and you responded that it might be complicated and have put it off too
later. I don't think it is.

When you have done 2-3 more of the TODO items that you have noted, I might
be ok with adding the field.

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 5:53 AM, Sergey B Kirpichev
> <skirpichev@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Note: this version set DM-Upload-Allowed debian/control field.
>
> Only your previous sponsors can judge if this should be added. Also I
> would think that 3 uploads would not be enough to judge anyones work.

Indeed.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer