RFS: java-xmlbuilder (new package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "java-xmlbuilder".

* Package name    : java-xmlbuilder
  Version         : 0.4-1
  Upstream Author : James Murty
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/java-xmlbuilder/
* License         : Apache-2.0
  Section         : java

It builds these binary packages:
libjava-xmlbuilder-java - XML Builder Java library for creating XML
documents
libjava-xmlbuilder-java-doc - Documentation for XML Builder Java library
for creating XML documents

The upload would fix these bugs: 617526

My motivation for maintaining this package is: this package is a
dependency of jets3t (which currently bundles it) and of jclouds (yet to
be packaged). jets3t used by the Jenkins ec2 Plugin (which I intend to
package alongside Jenkins).

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/java-xmlbuilder/java-xmlbuilder_0.4-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/java-xmlbuilder.git

Cheers

James

--
James Page