RFS: gtkcookie (many packaging refreshments, DMUA candidate :)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.4-4 of my package
"gtkcookie".  My usual sponsor - Asheesh Laroia, paulproteus@ - seems to
be busy, so I figured I'd ask here :)  Of course, if a kind sponsor
would also set the DMUA flag, I'd be most grateful - and certainly it
would be understandable for a sponsor to not do that on a first upload.

There is a single binary package:
gtkcookie  - editor for cookie files

It has been tested with Lintian and pbuilder.

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gtkcookie/gtkcookie_0.4-4.dsc

JFYI, here's the latest changelog entry:

gtkcookie (0.4-4) unstable; urgency=low

  * Drop -Wcast-qual from CFLAGS until libglib2.0-dev is fixed.
  * Use dpkg-buildflags from dpkg-dev 1.15.7 to get the default values for
    CFLAGS, CPPFLAGS, and LDFLAGS.
  * Refresh the copyright file:
    - update it to the latest DEP 5 candidate format
    - change "Debian GNU/Linux systems" to "Debian systems"
    - bump the year on my copyright notice
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1 with no changes.
  * Switch to Git and point the Vcs-* fields to Gitorious.
  * Switch to bzip2 compression for the Debian tarball.
  * Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 8 with no changes.
  * Harden the build by default and use hardening-includes instead of
    the hardening-wrapper to do it.
  * Add the 05-cppcheck patch to fix a memory leak detected by cppcheck.
  * Change the -ansi compiler option to -std=c99 to allow a //comment
    needed to suppress a cppcheck warning.
  * Amend the 02-cflags patch to also honor LDFLAGS.
  * Pass --as-needed to the linker to avoid unnecessary dependencies.
  * Make the short description start with a lowercase letter.

 -- Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>  Tue, 01 Mar 2011 14:39:26 +0200

G'luck,
Peter

--