RFS: cppcheck, 1.47-4

Hi,

Cppcheck 1.47-3 is already accepted, but it fails to build on some platforms. This version (1.47-4) contains a patch from upstream which tries to fix that bug.

* 3rd try fixing FTBFS in multiple architectures. Closes: #613308

My regular sponsor has not answered to my emails for almost two weeks now, so I'm requesting a sponsor.

It is lintian clean and builds with cowbuilder. (or at least did so when I created it)

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cppcheck/cppcheck_1.47-4.dsc

--