RFS: roxterm (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.21.2-1
of my package "roxterm".

It builds these binary packages:
roxterm    - Multi-tabbed GTK/VTE terminal emulator

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/roxterm/roxterm_1.21.2-1.dsc

I am keen to get this into unstable because the current package
(1.18.5-3) is a long way out of date due to Squeeze's freeze.

Experimental has 1.20.7-1 (again because of the freeze). Will that
automatically disappear when a newer version appears in unstable?

Kind regards
 Tony Houghton