RFS: roxterm (updated package, 2nd try)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.21.1-1
of my package "roxterm".

It builds these binary packages:
roxterm    - Multi-tabbed GTK/VTE terminal emulator

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/roxterm/roxterm_1.21.1-1.dsc

It does not fix any reported debian bugs but fixes building against
vte >= 0.26 (but see below) and has these improvements.

    + Support TERM setting with vte >= 0.26.
    + Command line options to set window class hints.
    + Window title can be configured in profiles.

I recommend sticking to vte 0.24 packages from squeeze and unstable,
avoiding experimental's 0.27.4-1 due to bug #611826.

Kind regards
 Tony Houghton