RFS: debsigs (updated, DMUA candidate :)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.1.17
of my package "debsigs".  This version contains various packaging
refreshments (see below for the changelog entry).

Also, I'd be grateful if a kind mentor would set
the DM-Upload-Allowed flag before uploading :)

It builds a single binary package that has been tested with
Lintian and pbuilder:
debsigs    - toolset for applying cryptographic signatures to Debian packages

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/debsigs/debsigs_0.1.17.dsc

JFYI, here's the latest changelog entry:

debsigs (0.1.17) unstable; urgency=low

  * Switch to Git and point the Vcs-* fields to Gitorious.
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1 with no changes.
  * Refresh the copyright file:
    - change "Debian GNU/Linux systems" to "Debian systems"
    - update to the latest version of the DEP 5 candidate format
    - bump the year on my copyright notice
  * Use bzip2 compression for the tarball.
  * Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 8 with no changes.

 -- Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>  Tue, 01 Mar 2011 13:36:29 +0200

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net roam@FreeBSD.org peter@packetscale.com
If there were no counterfactuals, this sentence would not have been paradoxical.