Re: RFS: libiwtan

On 23/02/2011 17:29, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> On 2011-02-23, Marco Cornolti <cornolti@cli.di.unipi.it> wrote:
>> * URL             : http://iwtan.sourceforge.net
>> * License         : GPL v3
>
> hmm.. gplv3 for a library. kind of aggressive. but well.

Free Software is my dj!

>> libiwtan   - meta-package for the IWTAN Wireless Topology Analyzer library
>
> why such meta package?

Dunno actually. Mainly because dh_make made it for me, so I thought it
was the way things are done. Isn't it needed to keep libiwtan up to date
even when libiwtan0 moves to libiwtan1?

Anyway, I've deleted it and renamed libiwtan0 to libiwtan.

> what's with the README.source?

I have read Debian Policy 4.14 and removed README.source, the package
just doesn't need it.

I have uploaded the new version of the package to mentors.d.n.

Thanks for the advices!
Marco