RFS: p910nd (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.94-1
of my package "p910nd".

It builds these binary packages:
p910nd     - small printer daemon intended for diskless workstations

The upload would fix these bugs: 607852

debian/changelog:
  * New upstream version
  * Switch from cdbs + dpatch to dh7 + quilt
  * New patch 60-fix-sin-addr-sockaddr.patch:
    - Use get_ip_str instead of inet_ntoa
      (struct sockaddr_storage don't have sin_addr or sin_port)
  * Generate upstream changelog from p910nd.c headers
  * Remove 50-change-lock-dir:
    - Use Makefile LOCKFILE_DIR instead
  * Add README.Debian (Closes: #607852)

upstream changelog: