RFS: libapache2-mod-authn-yubikey

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libapache2-mod-authn-yubikey".

* Package name    : libapache2-mod-authn-yubikey
  Version         : 1.0-1
  Upstream Author : Jens Frey
* URL             : http://www.coffeecrew.org/software/yubikey-apache-plugin/
* License         : Apache-2
  Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
libapache2-mod-authn-yubikey - Yubikey authentication provider for Apache

The upload would fix these bugs: 612810

I'd like to see it included in Debian because i'm using my yubikey for
authentication every day, and I it would make my life easier :-)

  contrib non-free
- dget

Kind regards

,''`. Alexandre De Dommelin