RE: RFS: cr3

Hello,

Unfortunately, nobody is still interested in sponsoring of Cool Reader...

Additional details about cr3 (a kind of advertizing):

    * Formats: epub (non-DRM), fb2, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr formats
supported, can read books directly from zip archives
    * Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes
    * Styles can be customized in wide range using external CSS (subset of
CSS2 and CSS3)
    * Hyphenation dictionaries (from AlReader or FBReader)
    * Pages or scroll view
    * Table of contents
    * Text search
    * Recent books list
    * Bookmarks (including comments or corrections for text range)
    * Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
    * Customizable look & feel, font face/size/weight, colors for text and
background, images for backgrounds (tiled or stretched)
    * Font kerning, anti-aliasing
    * Optional floating punctuation on right text bound for justified text
(punctuation and hyphenation signs moved outside right text block bound, for
better visual alignment)

CoolReader can be considered as competitor of FBReader.
Provides features missing in FBReader: tables, footnotes, CSS styles.

There are also versions for e-ink based readers (Hanlin V3/V5/V3+/V60,
Azbooka (Hanvon N516+OpenInkpot), Android, Symbian (SmartReader viewer is
based on CoolReader). Desktop version can be built with wxWidgets based
frontend instead of Qt based one.

Screenshots are available on http://www.coolreader.org/

Best regards,
    Vadim