Re: RFS: libauth-yubikey-decrypter-perl

On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 01:04:34 +0100, Alexandre De Dommelin wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libauth-yubikey-decrypter-perl".

No need for sponsor requests on -mentors (and upload to mentors.d.n)
for packages you already svn-injected into the pkg-perl svn repo :)

(They show up in the "ready for upload" section in our PET instance
[0] and some DD will review them soon.)

Cheers,
gregor

[0] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi
--
 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Paul McCartney: Really Love You