Re: RFS: jailtool (updated package)

Hi Alexandre,

Alexandre De Dommelin wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.1-5
> of my package "jailtool".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> jailtool   - Tool to build chroot-jails for daemons

There's actually a couple of pedantic lintian warnings:

  P: jailtool: no-homepage-field
  P: jailtool: copyright-refers-to-symlink-license usr/share/common-licenses/GPL

(Regarding debian/copyright, you may want to use the DEP-5 [1] format
instead.)

[1] http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/

> The upload would fix these bugs: 465905, 508529, 587939

As far as I can tell, bug #587939 is not fixed; you're installing a link
update-jail.1.gz -> jailtool.1.gz in the package, but not the actuall
file jailtool.1.gz.

I don't think you meant to include debian/patches/debian-changes-1.1-5
(and as a minor note, debian/patches/previous.diff introduces wrong
indentation).

Also, you don't need to depend on quilt (but maybe you need a more
recent version of debhelper, I'm not sure).

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht