From: Peter Pentchev [mailto:roam@ringlet.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 1:58 PM
To: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: RFS: cr3

On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 07:59:55AM +0100, Anton Gladky wrote:
> Hi, Vadim,
>
> I am not a DD, but maybe my advices will help you to make your package
better:

I'm not a DD either, but here's just a little note:

> * changelog field says, that you want to upload your package to lucid,
> but you should change it to "unstable" or "experimental" (you are
> uploading to Debian, not directly yo Ubuntu)

This is a new package, so it should go to unstable :) And, besides, the
Squeeze freeze is over, so no need for experimental uploads now -
except, of course, for packages that do introduce really unstable
features that need further testing before the unstable upload.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net roam@FreeBSD.org peter@packetscale.com
If I were you, who would be reading this sentence?