Re: RFS: liboauth (Updated package)

Hi Ansgar,

On 02/07/2011 08:35 PM, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Bilal Akhtar <bilalakhtar@ubuntu.com> writes:
>>> I noticed you patched src/xmalloc.c to not exit in xmalloc_fatal.  Does
>>> the rest of the code handle this change correctly?
>>
>> Yes it does. This change has been around for more than a month in Debian
>> experimental and Ubuntu natty, and through some tests I found no
>> problems with it so far.
>
> Did you ever run into an out of memory condition where the modified
> xmalloc_fatal is called?

I never tried to run that explicitly. All I did was to test out whether
all the oauth_* library functions were working well.

Thanks a lot for finding out the bug. I request you to file it in the
BTS so that I could work on it for the next upload.

I will inform the upstream dev about this one, and will work with him
for this change.

Thanks again,

Bilal Akhtar.

--