Re: RFS: marave - Full screen editor written on Python

Hi Gildardo,

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 09:41, Gildardo Adrian Maravilla Jacome
<fulapol@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "marave".
>
> * Package name    : marave
>  Version         : 0.7-1
>  Upstream Author : Roberto alsina
> * URL             : http://marave.googlecode.com/
> * License         : gpl-2
>  Section         : editors
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> marave     - Full screen editor written on Python

Would you consider  joining[1] Python apps debian team and maintain it
with us? on a side note, the fact it's written in python it's not
something i'd add in the short description ;)

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam/HowToJoin

Cheers,