Re: warning: patches have not been applied, applying them now (use --no-preparation to override)

Hi Paul,

  Thanks for taking the time to answer. I applied the following patch:
 Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 7), autoconf, autotools-dev, zlib1g-dev,
libtiff4-dev,
- libpng12-dev, libxml2-dev, libwrap0-dev, libssl-dev, doxygen, quilt, graphviz
+ libpng12-dev, libxml2-dev, libwrap0-dev, libssl-dev, doxygen, quilt,
graphviz, autotools-dev

  However the build failure is still there. What I do not understand
is that the debian-changes-3.6.0-1 patch is generated on the fly by
dpkg, therefore I cannot remove it (quilt pop):

dpkg-source: info: local changes stored in
dcmtk-3.6.0/debian/patches/debian-changes-3.6.0-1, the modified files
are:
 dcmtk-3.6.0/config/config.guess
 dcmtk-3.6.0/config/config.sub

  If I open the debian/rules file I can find:

clean: unpatch
	dh_testdir
	dh_testroot
ifneq "$(wildcard /usr/share/misc/config.sub)" ""
	cp -f /usr/share/misc/config.sub config/config.sub
endif
ifneq "$(wildcard /usr/share/misc/config.guess)" ""
	cp -f /usr/share/misc/config.guess config/config.guess
endif

	dh_clean

Should I be doing something else ?

Thanks again !