What to do?

Hi again,

Hope this is a more intelligent question than the last one ;-)

I want to get rid of

W: libsnacc0c2: package-name-doesnt-match-sonames libasn1c++0
libasn1cCebuf0 libasn1cebuf0 libasn1cmbuf0 libasn1csbuf0 libasn1ctbl0

I didn't do the naming, but it's true, what lintian is saying.

I don't really want to rename neither the (binary) lib-package nor the
libraries, for that would force every user of libsnacc to change their
packages too. I think I can add extra (sym)links to "/usr/lib" starting
with libsnacc0c2 pointing to the (real) libraries. I haven't checked, if
that will help and/or work. Simplest way would be to override, but I do
not like that, unless there is absolutely no other way.
So the question is : What is the usual way?
Or, if there is no general solution : What is the suggested way?

Again, thanks in advance
 Michael