Re: RFS: poedit (updated package)
On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 11:35:09PM +0000, Pedro Ribeiro wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 184.108.40.206-3
> of my package "poedit".
> It builds these binary packages:
> poedit - gettext catalog editor
> poedit-dbg - gettext catalog editor (debug)
> The package appears to be lintian clean.
> The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
> - URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/poedit
> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
> main contrib non-free
> - dget
> I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
- There should be no debian-changes-220.127.116.11-3, but smaller patches for changes
specific to Debian.
debian/patches/01-desktop.patch | 22
debian/patches/debian-changes-18.104.22.168-3 |88638 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
debian/patches/series | 1
- +++ poedit-22.214.171.124/debian/patches/debian-changes-126.96.36.199-3 2011-01-04 01:44:08.000000000 +0100
@@ -0,0 +1,88638 @@
+Description: Upstream changes introduced in version 188.8.131.52-3
Upstream changes are supposed to be present in the upstream tarball
- If you adopt the package, you shoud discuss on #543856 as some other people
proposed to adopt poedit
- Once discussion is over, follow carefully how to close oprhaning request at
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#howto-o (it includes closing the bug in the
- IMO, the debian/changelog should only contains entries that have been
uploaded, so you probably want to discard entries specific to 184.108.40.206-2 and
220.127.116.11-1, something like:
poedit (18.104.22.168-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Lintian clean
* New upstream version (Closes: #556620, #607749).
* Adopt package (Closes: #543859). <-- not the right bug number/package
* Some minor corrections of this file.
-- Pedro Ribeiro <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 27 Dec 2010 22:27:00 +0100