RFS: triggerhappy

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "triggerhappy".

* Package name    : triggerhappy
  Version         : 0.3.2-1
  Upstream Author : Stefan Tomanek <stefan.tomanek+th@wertarbyte.de>
* URL             : http://github.com/wertarbyte/triggerhappy
* License         : GPL
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
triggerhappy - global hotkey daemon for Linux

My motivation for maintaining this package is:

Looking for a way of globally assigning hotkey handlers to the special keys
found on my notebooks, I developed triggerhappy. I also use it to control
headless systems, e.g. a ARM based MPD jukebox which is controlled by a USB
keypad or bluetooth wiimote. Having this software in Debian would provide an
easy way to bind commands to input events without the need for running an
X11 session or logging in.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/triggerhappy/triggerhappy_0.3.2-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Stefan Tomanek