Re: would like review of my polipo-tor packaging

Hey all,

http://www.subspacefield.org/packages/ubuntu/

I've made that polipo-tor package available in the above repo.

I tried to reach the Ubuntu packagers who made the ubuntu package,
but was told to ask here.

I haven't received any feedback since posting here on the package itself,
and am currently going through the process of registering with the web site.

(Note: it requires that my email address match what is on the GPG
key, which is fine for most people, but kinda blows if you want to
have email go to specific folders by modifying the local-part)
--
Effing the ineffable since 1997. | http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/
My emails do not usually have attachments; it's a digital signature