Re: RFS: aescrypt

What about README.Debian and README.source can i keep them empty and in the case when the tools comes with a
readme.txt file ?

2011/1/17 Fernando Mercês <nandu88@gmail.com>
Ali,

I'm not a mentor, but I believe that your questions can be answered by entire reading this article: http://people.debian.org/~codehelp/

Best regards,

@Fernando MercêsLinux Registered User #432779
www.mentebinaria.com.br
http://linuxreversing.org
http://softwarelivre-rj.org
Participe do I Hack'n Rio, dias 8 e 9 de abril na UFRJ!