Re: RFS: liboauth (updated package)

In <[🔎] igpn0l$cej$1@dough.gmane.org>, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
>Bilal Akhtar wrote:
>> The upload would fix these bugs: 609963
>
>you don't need to report bugs against your own packages: just fix the issues
>and get them uploaded.

But feel free to.  The BTS can be quite a resource for users.  If your package
gets "hung" in unstable (or experimental during freeze) and I encounter the
bugs on my testing (or stable) system, the bug clearly points to the version I
can pull in to alleviate my problem.  There are a few other ways I've use the
BTS as a reference, and I've seen to draw attention from potential sponsors
here.  Each bug generally takes up relatively few resources on b.d.o and UDD,
so they are usually worth it.

In this case your bug is just noise, though.  The PTS
<http://packages.qa.debian.org/libo/liboauth.html> automatically reports on
lintian errors
<http://lintian.debian.org/maintainer/bilalakhtar@ubuntu.com.html#liboauth>
(which links to a full report
<http://lintian.debian.org/full/bilalakhtar@ubuntu.com.html>), so the
information was available elsewhere, and you reference the PTS reports in your
sponsorship request, if you thought it was important.