Re: RFS: roxterm (updated package for experimental)

On 14/01/11 02:49, Kan-Ru Chen wrote:
Hi!

Tony Houghton<h@realh.co.uk>  writes:

Please could you check the latest version:

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/roxterm/roxterm_1.20.6-1.dsc

I found some build issues in the mean time, although most of them didn't
affect Debian, so I've upgraded the upstream version as well as merged
the problem changelog entries.

Builds fine here.  Could you also update the debian/changelog to include
changes about the Vcs-*, new depends and removed patches.

OK, I've replaced it with one with the same version but with these added
changelog entries:

* debian/control:
  + Updated Vcs-* fields to git repository.
  + Added binary dependency on librsvg2-common.
* Removed debian/patches:- all merged upstream.

PS I forgot to make sure my last message went to the list instead/as
well, sorry about that.