Re: RFS: useragentswitcher

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 23:01:44 +0100, Michael Fladischer wrote:

> Jonathan Wiltshire, 2011-01-13 22:29:
> >  - there is some trailing whitespace on one line of debian/control and one
> >    of debian/rules (it's an excercise for you to find them :)
> Uh, don't be so mean :-)
> There's `wrap-and-sort` from ubuntu-dev-tools-0.108, which is IMHO a
> great tool to deal with such inconveniences.

Wow, that's a nice tool indeed. Thanks for the pointer.

I assume that ubuntu-dev-tools might have some other useful stuff for
Debian, but it seems rather unknown and unadvertised.

Is there something like a "HOWTO use ubuntu-dev-tools in Debian" or
could someone write a short intro (on the Debian wiki maybe)?

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Elton John: Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me