RFS: zdoom

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "zdoom".

* Package name    : zdoom
  Version         : 2.5.0-1
  Upstream Author : Randy Heit <smordak@yahoo.com>
* URL             : http://zdoom.org
* License         : ZDoom may be used and distributed free of charge.
  Section         : contrib/games

It builds these binary packages:
zdoom      - Enhanced Doom engine

The upload would fix these bugs: 609352

My motivation for maintaining this package is:

  The zdoom-engine is capable of running some doom style games that
  the prboom-engine can not (like heretic, hexen and strife).

  Unfortunately it depends on the proprietary library fmodapi4.26 which
  I also uploaded to mentors. I guess the library will go in non-free,
  so zdoom would have to be placed in contrib.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/z/zdoom/zdoom_2.5.0-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package (and fmodapi4.26 which I also
uploaded
to mentors) for me.

Kind regards
 Johey Shmit