RFS: squidclamav (second question)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "squidclamav". I send an initial request to this list,
but not getting any answers ( http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2010/12/msg00470.html ).

* Package name    : squidclamav
  Version         : 6.1-2
  Upstream Author : Gilles Darold
* URL             : http://squidclamav.darold.net/
* License         : GPL-3+
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
libc-icap-mod-squidclamav - ICAP Antivirus Service for c-icap

My motivation for maintaining this package is: Getting an libc-icap Module within testing, which doesn't
rely on an direct link to libclamav will be fantastic. As now, the prerequisite (c-icap >=0.1.2) is fullfilled,
as 0.1.4 is in unstable. It closes ITP #604434 which is for the build package name ...

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/squidclamav/squidclamav_6.1-2.dsc

Kind regards
 Tim Weippert

--