Re: (future unblock) RFS: mobile-broadband-provider-info (updated package)

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 1:29 AM, Richard Laager <rlaager@wiktel.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 10:52 +0530, Bhavani Shankar R wrote:
>> as the README
>> says its safe to update the package at any stage.
>
> Isn't this basically the same as saying, "We don't introduce bugs in our
> software."? If they put the wrong information into this package,
> wouldn't that break your mobile broadband connection just as if there
> was a kernel bug for your USB 3G modem?
>
> Richard

FWIW, this package was unblocked a few times already, IIRC. I think
Paul Wise sponsored one of them, unless I'm going crazy ( which there
is a decent chance of ).

Cheers,
Paul

--
All programmers are playwrights, and all computers are lousy actors.

#define sizeof(x) rand()
:wq