Re: RFS: yade-0.60

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011, Anton Gladky wrote:
> I also tried to do it from another machine, thinking that there were
> some problems with MTA, but I still did not get any emails. What is
> the usual time after submitting bug and getting the corresponding
> email?

Usually minutes. If you haven't received a response within an hour,
you can contact owner@bugs.debian.org with as much information as
possible (at least the time in UTC and Message-Id; ideally with your
outgoing mail logs.) [Please don't wait too long, as we don't keep
logs forever.]

Don Armstrong

--
[C]haos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought.
It always defeats order, because it is better organized.