Re: RFS: yade-0.60

On Sun, Jan 02, 2011 at 08:11:44AM +0100, Anton Gladky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have fixed that. But I have a question about filing ITP-bug. I have used
> reportbug tool for that, but I did not receive any emails about creating the
> bug.
>
> I also tried to do it from another machine, thinking that there were some
> problems with MTA, but I still did not get any emails. What is the usual
> time after submitting bug and getting the corresponding email?

Indeed, it does not appear on the WNPP page[1]. When you submit a new
bug or post something to an existing bug report, the BTS usually sends
a confirmation email within 10 minutes or so.

That could be a problem with your MTA. I think that the default MTA
will only deliver mail to local users. For a lightweight solution, you
can use msmtp. Just configure it and put the following line in
~/.devscripts:

export BTS_SENDMAIL_COMMAND='/usr/bin/msmtp -t'

Cheers,

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/being_packaged
--
Etienne Millon