Re: RFS: daisy-player

On 12/11/10 15:45, Benoît Knecht wrote:
>> I will upload a new version, but as I understand it (please tell me if I
>> am wrong) upstream needs to fix his license header before I can do that
>> with any hope for uploading.
>
> I'd say yes, although in this case the file seems to have a valid free
> license and is distributable; still, I think it's best to clarify which
> version of the GPL applies and not make assumptions about that.

Upstream updated the source files / package with an even more clear
statement of the copyright and license (now as previously mentioned in
COPYING and debian/copyright: GPL-2+)

> Well I'm not a DD, so take my advice with a grain of salt, but my
> preference is to increase the debian version every time I make a new
> version of the package public; this way, it's always clear which version
> is being reviewed, and it avoids having different versions of a package
> with the same version number floating around.

I prefer the same way, but I try to do as my sponsors like it ;)

The renewed package can be found at [1]. I would appreciate more
comments or even an upload at this point.

Kind regards,
Paul
[1]
main contrib non-free