Re: RFS: Several packages waiting sponsor

Hi Sven and

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
>There is also peg-e.

Yes, two other programs of this game. My program is different from the
other two. Has a complete collection of problems alone. My program
includes an algorithm to obtain different solutions for each problem
(I think there is any program that does this) and save the solutions.
Also, my program allows the user to pose new problems. I think there
is no duplication of programs in this case.

Regards!

I. De Marchi