Re: RFS: Gummi - GTK+ based LaTeX editor with live preview pane

I'm not a Debian Developer, but my notes follow:

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Daniel Stender
<daniel@danielstender.com> wrote:
> Hi mentors,
>
> I would like to refresh my RFS call for Gummi, the GTK+ based LaTeX editor with preview pane.
>
> I have improved the build by giving custom LDFLAGS, for this a couple of spurious shlib deps
> observed by dh_shlibdeps are now vanished.
>
> Because of my limited bandwith here I've builded again with debuild, if you please recheck the fresh
> packet (with pbuilder etc.) please be my guest. Any pointers highly appreciated.
>
> The source is again to be found at: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gummi

No lintian errors at all. Rules file looks tight, DEP5 and 3, uscan
works and reports back correctly.

Builds great on my pbuilder, and no lintian errors here :)