Re: RFS: LeechCraft

Thanks for comments. We will work with the technical defects and license.

> Why is the package limited to the i386 and amd64 architectures?

This application isn't tested on other architectures. I was going to add new architectures after testing these. Is this a bad idea?

>  Is it necessary to have extra packages for every plugin? If they are
>  not large and don't have (large) additional dependencies, it might
>  make more sense to just keep them in the main application package.

Many of plugins implement app-standartized interfaces. Some plugins implement more than one interface, some of plugins implement the same interface and are interchangable.  It will be difficult for user to configure and organize plugins if they all contained in one package. I thought it would be more logical when interface == virtual_package.