Re: RFS: robocut (driver for consumer GRAPHTEC cutting plotters like Silhouette SD and craftROBO)

I uploaded a new version 1.0.6-1 that fixes a display bug and some other
small changes.

This driver imports an SVG file from Inkscape and lets the use cut the path.

Important ares of use for a cutting plotter:
* Scrapbooking
* Greeting cards
* Custom apparel
* Vinyl signing
* Etched glass
* Sketch designs
* Temporary tattoos
* Paper crafts
* Labels

Please see David Bremners review of the V1.0.4-1 in the other post. As
you can see I implemented all his suggestions.

I guess no DD has access to a Silhouette SD and craftROBO plotter for
testing? I'm located in north east Tennessee if someone wants to see the
driver using the actual hardware.

Regards,
Markus Schulz

PS:
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "robocut".

* Package name    : robocut
  Version         : 1.0.6-1
  Upstream Author : Tim Hutt <tdhutt@gmail.com> and me
* URL             : https://launchpad.net/robocut
* License         : GPL V3
  Section         : graphics

It builds these binary packages:
robocut    - Control program for Graphtec cutting plotters

The upload would fix these bugs: 605345

My motivation for maintaining this package is: As an owner of a Graphtec cutting plotter
I'm interested in a easy to install and use Linux driver for my hardware. This driver
is as power full as the original Windows driver from the manufacture. There are some
advanced features that the original driver misses, like sorting the path.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/robocut/robocut_1.0.6-1.dsc