Re: RFS: aspell-id ; second try

Hi Jonathan

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 4:08 AM, Jonathan Nieder <jrnieder@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mahyuddin Susanto wrote:
>
>> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/aspell-id/aspell-id_1.2-0-4.dsc
>
> Some seeming typos.
>
>  - 1.2-0-1: a "based on such-and-such documentation" placeholder[1]
>   seems to have survived rather than being replaced by a useful
>   pointer
>  - 1.2-0-2: s/Translations is/Translations are/

fixed
>  - 1.2-0-3:
>    . "Confirmed and tested in Ubuntu": what was confirmed?  Based on
>      searching packages.ubuntu.com it does not seem that this was
>      included in the Ubuntu archive.

I mean fixed Ubuntu bug

>    . s/Vcvs-Git/Vcs-Git/?

Fixed
>  - 1.2-0-4:
>    . "Vcs-Browser to gitweb rather than raw repository": apparently
>      this change was dropped?

well, i;m not use gitweb anymore. now this package use git.debian.org

>    . "Remove quilt from built-time": not sure what this means.  Maybe
>      that quilt was removed from the Build-Depends list.

Yes, i mean Build-Depends
>    . "Adding Provides filed, Acked by Brian Nelson": might be clearer
>      to say "as explained by Brian Nelson" or something.

i change to "Adding Provides filed, as Brian Nelson said at debian-mentors list"

>    . s/lisence/license/?
>    . s/follow/follows/

fixed

>    . I would prefer if the changelog said "Apply patches from
>        Jonathan Nieder" or something similar rather than implying I
>        committed the changes directly.  The patches were only suggested
>        improvements; I do not want to be held responsible for the
>      result. :)

i change to Suggestion patch from Jonathan Nieder blah blah

> It seems the latest changes were not pushed to the git repo.

:) i forget it, now pushed at git

> Most of these are not of huge technical importance but it feels
> sloppy.  Did you proofread before uploading?

maybe because english is not may origin language, so many typos. Sorry
for many typo

And thanks for suugestions

--

https://launchpad.net/~udienz

"How can i get lost, if i have no where to go"
   -- Metallica from Unforgiven III