Re: ClipIt -- Clipboard manager

Hello everyone,

and thanks for your feedback. Sorry that I missed your mails but you
didn't cc me and I don't visit the mailing list that often (mainly
because everyone cc'ed me until now).

Anyway, I have looked up on this and my package actually uses
config.(guess|sub) files and this is the description of autotools-dev:
"This package installs an up-to-date version of config.guess and
config.sub, used by the automake and libtool packages. It provides the
canonical copy of those files for other packages as well."
So from this description I assume that it would actually be of benefit
to the building of the package, not sure though. I will read up on how
autotools is actually being used and see if it is really needed by my
package. If you have any suggestions or tips on this they'd be very welcome.

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Henzel Cristian