Re: RFS: marave

Le vendredi 20 août 2010 19:29:03, Chris Silva a écrit :
> You have been a great help, Romain. Please look at the latest upload.
> The respective dsc file can be found at:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/marave/marave_0.7+dfsg-1.dsc

Uploaded, thanks for your contribution!

Some final remaks:
 * I rewrote a bit the README.Debian-source. Please make sure you use the
sources of the uploaded package for the next upload.
 * I spoted this file I missed in the package:
    /usr/share/pyshared/marave/translations/Makefile
I believe it should also be removed with the next upload..

Romain