Re: [Pkg-mozext-maintainers] RFS: useragentswitcher

Hi there.

On Aug 05 2010, Benjamin Drung wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 04.08.2010, 14:13 -0600 schrieb Williams Orellana:
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "useragentswitcher".
(...)

> Your debian/rules could even be more shorten with --buildsystem=xul_ext.
> With the build system you need to only override dh_auto_install.

Since you may be involved in one way or another with extension for
mozilla stuff, it would be very nice if we had

    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/13564/
    http://compactheader.mozdev.org/index.html

For saving screen space with thunderbird, if it is not packaged yet (I
didn't find it).

One could (can) download it from the site, but I tend to trust the
packages in the Debian archive more than the ones that are available in
other sites.

(I trust Debian people to review the programs that they package/upload).

Regards,

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 1024D/7C2CAEB8
http://rb.doesntexist.org : Packages for LaTeX : algorithms.berlios.de