RFS: iroffer-dinoex

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "iroffer-dinoex".

* Package name    : iroffer-dinoex
  Version         : 3.23-1
  Upstream Author : Dirk Meyer <dinoex@dinoex.net>
* URL             : http://iroffer.dinoex.net/
* License         : GPLv2
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
iroffer-dinoex - IRC file distribution bot

The upload would fix these bugs: 580686

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/iroffer-dinoex/iroffer-dinoex_3.23-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Firas Kraiem

P.S. : The ITP bug is for version 3.21.  I already sent a RFS for that
version, but got no answer, and I got busy afterwards, so didn't have
the time to get back at it until now, when 3.23 is out.