Source Packages (v3)

Hello,

My source package is composed of one main original archive and three
additional original archives. I am trying to patch a file in one of the
additional original archives, but I get an error when i try to build the
package.
         dpkg-source -b lejos-nxj-0.8.5
        dpkg-source: info: using source format `3.0 (quilt)'
        dpkg-source: info: building lejos-nxj using
        existing ./lejos-nxj_0.8.5.orig.tar.gz
        patching file armtc/gcc-4.3.2/gcc/config/arm/t-arm-elf
        Hunk #1 FAILED at 33.
        1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
        armtc/gcc-4.3.2/gcc/config/arm/t-arm-elf.rej
        dpkg-source: error: LC_ALL=C patch -t -F 0 -N -p1 -u -V never
        -g0 -E -b -B .pc/gcc-interworking.patch/ <
        lejos-nxj-0.8.5.orig.aU53MH/debian/patches/gcc-interworking.patch gave error exit status 1
I am unsure if it is properly unpacking all the original archives
correctly. I have followed the guidelines in "man dpkg-source" for using
version three source packages, unpacking the additional archives to the
armtc directory in my source package. This is a list of all the archives
in question.
        lejos-nxj_0.8.5.orig.tar.gz           main original archive
        binutils_2.18.50.orig-armtc.tar.bz2   additional original
        archive
        gcc_4.3.2.orig-armtc.tar.bz2          additional original
        archive
        newlib_1.16.0.orig-armtc.tar.gz       additional original
        archive
Does anyone know where I am going wrong?

Thanks,

Chris