Re: RFS: bambam

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 12:13:55PM -0400, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Taylor LeMasurier-Wren
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "bambam".
> >   Section         : games
>
> You might want to join the Debian Games Team, we would appreciate more
> members, especially if they want to work on multiple existing games as
> well as introducing new games.

You might also be interested in the Debian Junior project[1] which is
unfortunately dead / orphaned, but perhaps somebody will care for it.
I'd love to support it from the BLends techniques site (which is
actually not that much of a deal).

Kind regards

     Andreas.

[1] http://blends.alioth.debian.org/junior/tasks/index