Re: RFS: libaosd (updated package)

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 02:41:47PM +0300, Eugene Paskevich wrote:

Hi,

> I have just uploaded the new version, 0.2.7-1,
> which fixes the no-upstream-changelog lintian warning and
> allowed to drop 3 of 4 patches.

Please merge the changelog entries for 0.2.6 into one entry for 0.2.7
since 0.2.6 never made it into the archive.

What is the reason to make your override targets .PHONY? I fail to
understand what this should achieve.

I think you can move the LDFLAGS setting out of the override target
and set something like
LDFLAGS += -Wl,-z,defs,--as-needed,--no-undefined
above the %: target and remove the override targets altogether.

Sven
--
If God passed a mic to me to speak
I'd say stay in bed, world