RFS: libglobalhotkeys-ruby1.8

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libglobalhotkeys-ruby1.8".

* Package name    : libglobalhotkeys-ruby1.8
  Version         : 0.1.1-1
  Upstream Author : Vincent Carmona <vinc4mai@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://zik.rubyforge.org/rghk/
* License         : GPL v2+
  Section         : ruby

It builds these binary packages:
libglobalhotkeys-ruby1.8 - Ruby binding to define global hotkeys.

The upload would fix these bugs: 590960

My main motivation for maintaining this package is to upload ZiK
(http://zik.rubyforge.org/) an audio player to debian.
It uses this ruby librairy to define global hotkeys so you can control
the player even if it is hidden.
ruby binding for gtk does not allow such a behaviour.
Following the implemetation of this behaviour  I decide to release the
code as a seperate project. I hope it will help others.

All comments on my packaging skills are wellcome.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libglobalhotkeys-ruby1.8/libglobalhotkeys-ruby1.8_0.1.1-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Vincent Carmona